Data Center Design / Build Solutions & Infrastructure Equipment
Data Center Design Build Specialists and Mission Critical Equipment Sales
Intellivex serves as a one stop resource for designing, building data centers and mission critical equipment sales. For over 28 years, Intellivex has dominated the Intermountain West market by providing solutions for mission-critical data centers (including Colocation, Hosting and Cloud).
Intellivex provides solutions that accommodate both traditional computing technology and the complex demands of high-density platforms such as blade servers and multicores. Employing a proven methodology for consultation and fulfillment through design, engineering, construction, and commissioning. Intellivex delivers ultra-reliable facilities and products that are guaranteed to exceed the customer’s expectations. Here are some of the components that put our data center solutions above the competition:
Smart Building Components
- Raised Access Flooring: The use of this kind of floor will allow quick and easy access to the ever increasing volume of power, data and telecom services found within a modern building. The underfloor void or cavity depth is often used as a large duct for HVAC systems. Accessibility is a major consideration. People want easy access to the services for maintenance, rerouting or upgrading with as little disruption as possible to the work process.
- Modular Plug & Play: Access floor and underfloor modular ‘plug & play’ wiring and equipment for voice/data and power allow for quick and easy equipment and technology changes at low cost with minimal disruption to Data Center operation and/or office productivity.
Efficient Air Conditioning
- Energy Efﬁcient Ultrasonic Humidiﬁers For Duct, AHU, Wall Mounted & Stand-Alone Applications.
- Outdoor Modular container system designed for conditioning the air in a containerized computer room (POD), a solution for rapid deployment and reduced construction time.
- Outdoor Air Handler System is designed with proven STULZ cooling technology for conditioning the air in a
data center.Designed speciﬁcally to free up white space in the data center.
- Perimeter Cooling consists of direct expansion (DX) systems and chilled water (CW) systems. Both are available as down-ﬂow and up-ﬂow conﬁgurations.
- CyberRow cooling systems are ideal for high density cooling in open or contained systems and provide for
targeted hot spot reduction.
- Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioners provide precision temperature and humidity control.
Intellivex provides a wide array of power systems. Each has a specific function. From UPS battery systems to high efficiency transformers, we have the components, products, and knowledge to properly power your data center.
- Complete Line and Reliable Infrastucture Products
- IT Management Tools
- Power Quality Backup and Power Distribution Systems
- Remanufactured Equipment
- Under Floor Water Detection Systems
2876 South 460 West, Suite A
South Salt Lake, Utah 84115 USA